Thursday 28 March 2013

Dream of Celine

One of my favourite ways to spend a Thursday morning is strolling around Spitalfields Market and the abundance of Vintage shops in the surrounding area. The process of discovering hidden treasure is literally never-ending! (Re-fuelling with a delicious brunch in The Lux is a necessity). A recent example is this bracelet...


My life is an on-going quest to find more gold costume jewellery, but this one is exactly what I have been wishing I had for a while now. Many designers have showcased jewellery featuring a smooth gold ('-tone' in my case!) section, perhaps to be monogrammed.


I was willing to exchange it for a pound of flesh so when the seller asked for a modest £4.00, I happily dealt.


It reminded me of the Celine stunner that we were teased with last year

Celine (Approximately £430)




Goes very well with my Pastel Pink Zara blazer!


To engrave or not to engrave? That is the question...

I am selling some items of gold jewellery here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-vintage-gold-tone-and-diamante-necklace-/160998103688?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item257c3c1a88

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glamorous-gold-tone-chain-bracelet-and-attached-ring-/160998103705?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item257c3c1a99

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Women-s-vintage-long-gold-chain-with-pearl-black-bead-and-gold-heart-pendants-/160998103671?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item257c3c1a77

No comments:

Post a Comment