Saturday 26 January 2013

Snow-ones going to stop me shopping!


I braved the snowy elements on Thursday and went to London for a spot of shopping and inspiration for my Summer wardrobe.

 
It's safe to say I will mostly be wearing Monochrome, with a hint of neutrals and as many gold accessories as I can get my paws on!

Took inspiration from the Givenchy SS13 collection
 
 
And bought these Topshop beauties for a snippet of the price (£55)
 
I also feel a strong connection to anything white leather!
Urban Outfitters 'Vintage Renewal' - reduced from £430 to £80

Topshop Vintage concession £35


Chunky Gold jewellery in abundance...

Ralph Lauren

Forever 21
 
I was very pleased to see a Balmain jacket in Joseph similar to the Zara number I bought a couple of weeks ago

Balmain £1,650
Feel like I've profited £1,600!
 
Ralph Lauren

Obligatory cupcake pit-stop

 

No comments:

Post a Comment